Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Just finished my 3rd bowl of Indo Noodles in 2 days. Satisfying.

I haven't left the apartment in aproximately 3 days, and still don't want to. The weather outside reflects how I feel.. A chilling wind that is making my windows creak. Misty showers with little breaks of sun. I just want to be warm, without having to put on layer upon layer of fabrics.

Its just been me and my kitten. His patience for my obsession with my computer is getting better.. tho I feel for him. This apartment is tiny and he has so much energy. All he wants to do is run around, rip into things and have fun. But the neighbor downstairs has complained about his pitterpatter and I've had to try to keep his rampages to a minimum. He's not the cuddling sort, so can't do that.. unless I want more holes in my arms.



I need to go to the shops to get more food. I'm also waiting to hear from "Jerk". He went into the hospital yesterday morning for a minor surgury and was to stay there overnight... Now its 1:50pm, and not a word from him. I have his cell phone, surely he could ask to use a phone there to call his own phone, especially if I'm going to meet him when he's coming home.


This post has no orginization.. I'm just trying to get anything down before I get distracted again.

No comments:

Post a Comment